The Freefly Tero is a completely new way to move the camera. The system allows for an extremely dynamic low camera angle coupled with full 3-axis control of the MōVI stabilizer to create never-before-seen shots. With our custom Vibration Isolation System on a car as smooth and agile as this, you’ll rethink what is possible from a chase car.
it features vibration Isolation, advanced wire rope isolators tuned for this unique application ensure amazing shot stability, even in the most demanding environments. Aluminum mounting Cheese plate, the Tero features a robust and adaptable cheese plate to quickly mount your MōVI and all accessories. Incredible perspective, the Tero can move the camera into situations that simply would not be safe for a human. Put the camera in the middle of a stunt scene while maintaining complete control and stability. Brushless Motor, the Tero features a high performance brushless motor which translates to long run times and incredible peak power.
This equipment is wet hire only
- – Length: 31 IN / 78.7 CM
- – Width: 18 IN / 45.7 CM
- – Height: 10 IN / 25.4 CM
- – Weight: 20 LBS (Not including MōVI, Camera or Battery)
- – Input Voltage: 14.8 – 25.2V (4S to 6S LiPo)
- – Construction: Aluminum / Carbon Fiber / Stainless Steel
- – Wheelbase: 22.6 IN / 57.5 CM
- – Power: Brushless Electric Motor