The Canon EOS 5D Mark II has a stunning 21.1-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4 Image Processor, a vast ISO Range of 100-6400, plus EOS technologies like Auto Lighting Optimizer and Peripheral Illumination Correction. The Canon 5D Mark II supports Live View shooting, Live View HD videos, and more. It shoots 1080p,25p video and boasts a new 98% coverage viewfinder, a 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (920,000 dots/VGA) and a rugged build..
- – 21.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion (16,384 colors/each of 3 primary color)
- – Wide range ISO setting of 100-6400 (expandable L: 50, H1: 12800 and H2: 25600)
- – Full HD Video Capture at 1920×1080 resolution and manual exposure control capability
- – Next generation DIGIC 4 Image Processor for faster processing of fine detail and color reproduction
- – High performance with 3.9 fps continuous shooting, new shutter with a durability of 150,000 cycles
- – Live View Function for stills (Quick, Live and Face Detection AF modes) and video
- – 3.0-inch LCD (920,000 dots/VGA) monitor with anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coatings for improved viewing and smudge protection
- – Updated EOS Integrated Cleaning System specifically designed to work with a full-frame sensor.