The Canon EOS 5D Mark III has a stunning 22.3-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor with DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, a vast ISO Range of 100-25600, plus EOS technologies like the 61-Point High Density Reticular AF, Intelligent Viewfinder, Canon’s advanced iFCL metering system, High Dynamic Range (HDR), and Multiple Exposure mode.
- – 23.3 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion (16,384 colors/each of 3 primary color), wide range ISO setting of 100-25600 (expandable L: 50, H1: 51200 and H2: 102400)
- – EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p with 4 GB automatic file partitioning (continuous recording time 29 minutes 59 seconds), selectable “All i-frame” or IPB compressions, embedded timecode, manual audio level control while recording, and headphone terminal
- – Next generation DIGIC5+ Image Processor for faster processing of fine detail and color reproduction as well as reduced image noise
- – High performance with 6.0 fps continuous shooting using an UDMA CF card, new shutter with a durability of 150,000 cycles and improved weather-resistant body
- – Live View Function for stills (Quick, Live and Face Detection AF modes) and video
- – 3.2-inch Clear View LCD (1,040,000 dots/VGA) monitor with anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coatings for improved viewing and smudge protection
- – Compatible with over 60 Canon EF Lenses and most EOS System accessories