From now until the end of October we are offering the unbeatable introductory rate of £1500 per day on our Photron fastcam BC2 HD High Speed camera plus a camera technician.
The Photron Fastcam BC2 is a camera providing 12bit dynamic range, high light sensitivity and the highest possible image quality and colour fidelity. The BC2 HD provides four megapixel resolution (2048×2048 pixels) at 1,000 fps, full 1080 HD resolution (1920×1080 pixels) at 2,000 fps and frame rates up to 86,000 fps with reduced resolution.
The lenses and accessories included in our BC2 HD package can be customised to different requirement. We can change lenses, add more equipment and make it as light or heavy duty as it is needed. Take advantage of gorgeous PL prime lenses and Nikon lens mounts, HD viewfinders, matte boxes, broadcast tripod plates and rechargeable battery packs/belts.
Complete camera control is achieved via an RS-422 port utilized by the camera’s remote keypad or with Photron FASTCAM Viewer (PFV) software through an RJ45 GigaBit Ethernet port. Instant image playback is achieved through dual HD-SDI outputs on the camera’s rear panel.. To discuss what Fastcam BC2 package is right for your production, please give us a call, we’ll happily go through the requirements with you.
- – Photron BC2 Camera (32GB Memory) with Sony C35 HD eyepiece
- – Computer/ Laptop station and 1x external 2TB HDD
- – Ronford 2004 head with Short and Tall legs
- – ARRI MB20 production Mattebox with 4×4 or 4×5.65 3 stage filter trays
- – Panasonic BTLH1760 HDSDI monitor
- – Zeiss CP2 lenses 18, 25, 35, 50, 85mm
- – ARRI FF4 follow focus
- – Onboard Teletest 7.6inch LCD monitor
- – High Speed Camera Technician
- – 2048 x 2048 pixels up to 1080 fps
- – 1920 x 1080 pixels up to 2000 fps
- – 1280 x 720 pixels up to 4000 fps
- – 1024 x 576 pixels up to 5400 fps
- – Maximum up to 86000 fps
On occasions and depending on the complexity of the filming it will be required an assistant. The rate of the High Speed camera assistant (if required) is not included in this deal and must be accounted separately.
Resolution / Frame Rate – Quick reference sheet