The Canon EOS-1DC is the first 4K DSLR camera produced by Canon, featuring an 18.1-megapixel full frame CMOS image sensor that offers a wide range of image acquisition options, including 4K (4096 x 2160), HD (1920 x 1080); or 18-megapixel (5184 x 3456) still images. The 4K is recorded as Motion JPEG; the HD is recorded as H.264; and the still images are recorded as RAW or JPEG.
All of the selected motion imaging formats can be recorded as normal gamma-corrected video or with Canon Log. In addition, the Canon EOS-1DC exhibits incredible low-light performance, essential for natural-looking image capture when shooting in challenging environments. For capturing stills, the Canon EOS-1DC offers the same level of high performance as an EOS DSLR, with top-notch focusing, exposure, and burst mode.
- – Compact, Durable, Self-Contained 4k Video Recording
- – Canon 18.1 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- – 4K Motion JPEG YCbCr 4:2:2, 8-bit video recording
- – Full HD Recording and Super 35mm Crop Mode
- – Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors
- – Canon Log Gamma
- – HDMI Output with Time Code
- – Compatibility with EF Cinema and EF Lenses.