The Canon 7D has a 18.0 Megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors which captures images at up to ISO 12800 and speeds of up to 8 fps..
- – 18.0 Megapixel CMOS Sensor and Dual DIGIC 4 Image Processors for high image quality and speed.
- – ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12,800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
- – 8.0 fps continuous shooting up to 126 Large/JPEGs with UDMA CF card and 15 RAW.
- – Advanced movie mode with manual exposure control and selectable frame rates: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- – Other frame rates 24p (23.976) / 25p, 1280 x 720 (HD): 60p (59.94) / 50p, 640 x 480 (SD): 60p (59.94) / 50p.
- – Intelligent Viewfinder with 100% field of view, wide viewing angle of 29.4°, high magnification of 1.0, intelligent viewfinder with glass pentaprism and an overlaid LCD display in viewfinder supports various shooting styles.
- – New 19-point, all cross-type AF system equipped with dual diagonal cross-type sensors in center at f/2.8 and f/5.6 and AF area selection modes to match various shooting situations.
- – Magnesium body with shutter durability up to 150,000 cycles and exclusive dust and weather resistance.