The Photron Fastcam BC2 is a camera providing 12bit dynamic range, high light sensitivity and the highest possible image quality and colour fidelity. The BC2 HD provides four megapixel resolution (2048×2048 pixels) at 1,000 fps, full 1080 HD resolution (1920×1080 pixels) at 2,000 fps and frame rates up to 86,000 fps with reduced resolution.
The BC2 HD is compatible with industry standard broadcast and film accessories: Take advantage of gorgeous PL prime lenses, and Nikon lens mounts, HD viewfinders, matte boxes, broadcast tripod plates and rechargeable battery packs/belts.
Complete camera control is achieved via an RS-422 port utilized by the camera’s remote keypad or with Photron FASTCAM Viewer (PFV) software through an RJ45 GigaBit Ethernet port. Instant image playback is achieved through dual HD-SDI outputs on the camera’s rear panel..
- – 1080HD (1920×1080 pixel) from 50 to 2,000 fps
- – Dual HD-SDI outputs – live during recording and download
- – RS-422 camera control for RCP control
- – 12bit dynamic range and high light sensitivity
- – Low noise, artefact free electronically cooled CMOS sensor
- – 32GB Memory (5,457 frames @ Maximum resolution)
- – 10m pixels, temperature stabilized, 12bit Bayer system color, 36bit single sensor with microlenses
- – Global electronic shutter from 16.7ms to 2.76 us independent of frame rate
- – Interchangeable F-mount using supplied adapters, optional EF, PL and B4 lens mounts
Resolution / Frame Rate – Quick reference sheet
- – 2048 x 2048 pixels up to 1080 fps
- – 1920 x 1080 pixels up to 2000 fps
- – 1280 x 720 pixels up to 4000 fps
- – 1024 x 576 pixels up to 5400 fps
- – Maximum up to 86000 fps