The Serene is a two axis spring arm that attaches at the end of the Easyrig (2.5/3) arm. It stabilises vibrations and motion errors on the vertical axis that comes from walking or running with the rig. It also stabilises side to side errors in the same scenarios by counter pivoting around it’s centre axis. At the same time you have full use of the Easyrig spring extension that will allow you to go from high to low mode while at the same time the Serene will take care of the vertical and side to side stabilisation adding two more stabilised axis to your existing system.
The Serene can take rigs between 6-20 kg, and you can easily fine tune the spring tension without tool. Of course it works great with the Gravity One, but it also works really good for other gimbal rigs like the Freefly Mövi, B-steady or most other gimbal rigs. The Serene mounts at the very end of the Easyrig arm, and the string is routed upwards and through the Serene instead of the normal way straight down from the tip of the Easyrig.
The Puppeteer helps the user tilt their rig without effort, almost at the centre of gravity, getting rid of the string force you’d normaly get with the Easyrig – gimbal set-up. To get started using the Puppeteer, just mount it on top of your gimbal, adjust the balance so it’s centered, and hook it up on your Easyrig.
- – Weight: 1 350 g (2.97 lbs)
- – Weight range: 6 – 20 kg (13 – 44 lbs)
- – Material: Aluminium, spring in stainless steel
- – Works with Easyrig 2.5 and Cinema 3
- – Totally reactive at both slow and fast walking/running sequences
- – Push/pull forces of 800 – 1 200 G depending on the camera load and gimbal total weight.
- – One knob adjustment that will take the arm from 6 to 20 kg.