Whether your line of business is film and TV, repair, maintenance, construction, etc we have a solution for you. UAV technology is the perfect fit for any business wanting to add aerial film to their productions or services.
Our drones fly where no one else can. Whether it is through narrow areas such as city streets or natural obstructions at low or high altitudes, the possibilities are endless. We can operate where a real helicopter cannot access safely. We fly closer to subjects and achieve shots too dangerous for a full size aircraft. This is a great alternative when production requires fast moving aerial photography and overhead filming.
We use remotely controlled UAV drones equipped with professional video recording equipment, allowing us to offer aerial filming services for promotional, broadcast, commercial and private needs. We are fully CAA approved and BNUCs certified ensuring the highest standards in safety and operation.
Our standard rate includes:
- – The Drone and all the accessories that it needs to work properly
- – 2 Men Crew: Experienced pilot and a Gilmbal Operator
- – Panasonic GH4 4K camera and Olympus 12mm F2.0 ZUIKO lens
- – A Ground station with a wireless video link
- – Fully Insured Operations up to £2 million
- – CAA Certified Pilots (UK Civil Aviation Authority)
We operate on a 10 hour working day from base to base. Overtime is charged at APA rates
We will soon adding drones for heavy duty cameras such as Red Epic and Dragon and Sony FS7 and F55.